KASAMA Vol. 20 No.
2 / April-May-June 2006 / Solidarity Philippines Australia
As we go to press CONTAK Philippines has circulated a list of church
workers killed in the Philippines since April 2004.
CONTAK Philippines (Church Office for International Network in the
Philippines) has launched SPEAK NOW Campaign (Stop Persecution and
Extra-Judicial Killings Now in the Philippines) and produced a Campaign
Kit which includes a Primer on the Killings of Church People, Stories
of the Martyrs, Prayer Guides, Petition Letters, Postcards and Posters.
If you are interested to receive a copy, you can write to CONTAK with
your contact information.
Lei Garcia, Executive Director
2/F UCCP National Offices
877 EDSA, West Triangle
Quezon City PHILIPPINES
- Isaias Manano (UCCP) 28 April 2004
- Joel Baclao (UCCP) 10 November 2004
- Juancho Sanchez (UCCP) 16 November 2004
- Vicente Olea (UCCP) 23 November 2004
- Abe Sungit (UCCP) 5 February 2005
- Fr. William Tadena (IFI) 13 March 2005
- Alfredo Davis (UCCP) 15 April 2005
- Rev. Edison Lapus (UCCP) 12 May 2005
- Rev. Raul Domingo (UCCP) 20 August 2005
- Jose 'Pepe' Manegdeg III (RC) 29
- Junico Halem (UCCP) 6 December 2005
- Mateo Morales (RC) 24 January 2006
- Nestor Arinque (UCCP) 7 March 2006
- Rev. Jemias Tinambacan (UCCP) May 9,
- Pastor Andy Pawikan (UCCP) May 21,
- Noel (Noli) Capulong (UCCP) May 27,
- Tito Marata (RC) June 17, 2006
Search the SPAN Web
This website contains images that some Aboriginal people may
be sensitive to and they should exercise caution when viewing.